Saturday, May 14, 2011

Portrait Photography: My Man

My husband and I recently celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary.  We spent most of the day in downtown Portland.
Photobucket
And I made him model for me.
Photobucket
I met him when I was only 15 and he was 17.  We were high school sweethearts.  This year he planned a two hour lunch cruise on the Portland Spirit to celebrate our anniversary.
Photobucket
He is a VERY good man.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

He looks like our oldest daughter in this picture below.  And no his eyes aren't really that green.  They sometimes change color with what he is wearing.

Photobucket

I love him.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Little House in the Big Northwest said...

WOW!!! These are the best pictures ever! Keep up the amazing work...truly some beautiful work. And my brother is definitely incredibly good looking, isn't he? ;)

Post a Comment