Friday, December 31, 2010

Family Photography: Stephanie and Family

Stephanie is a friend I met out in blog land.  I knew she had been wanting to get family pictures, so I contacted her about it while I was in the area (on family vacation in Utah over the holidays).  I was so excited to get a chance to meet her in real life and meet her sweet family.


See the snow?  It was so cold! 
I love this family shot.
After family pictures I got individual shots, letting everyone else warm up in the car.  The oldest had the most beautiful blue eyes.
This handsome little guy was so excited to get his picture taken with the train when it was his turn!

This little darling had a smile painted on her face the whole time.  It took a little bit of singing the Dora the Explorer theme song to get it to look a little more genuine...
And some tickling from Mom always helps bring out the real smile, too!
What a cute family!

2 comments:

Tia Harrington said...

Your pics are beautiful... especially the individual ones. But I want to know how you find so many great locations. Well done!

Andrea said...

Those are wonderful pictures.

Post a Comment