Thursday, January 27, 2011

Couples Photography: Stefanie and Tayler

While I was visiting in Utah I took these pictures of my little sister and her new hubby.  They wanted something new for their Christmas card and I was excited to get the chance to hone my couples photography skills.  Stefanie is a NATURAL at posing.  She is so comfortable in front of the camera.
Tayler humored us, even in the cold.  He claims to have known how into pictures his new bride was before marrying her.  But I don't know if he realized how much he'd be expected to participate...
Stefanie is eight years younger than I am.  I still have a mental image of her running around in diapers, ringlets bouncing as she laughed her distinctive laugh.  She was SUCH a cute kid and now she's a gorgeous woman!
Stefanie has a pretty amazing story that she tells on her blog.  She is a birth mother.
Stefanie had this idea.
Not only is Stefanie a great model, she also has a way with photo editing.  She edited these:
See, there is Tayler's smolder.

I love this one, I think it's so sexy.  I guess it helps when you have amazingly long legs, a trait that I missed out on in the gene pool:
This one was Stefanie's idea.  I thought it was really cute.
I had to do this cheesy shot for fun.
Stefanie is just gorgeous, just look at those eyes.

This picture was the winner for their Christmas card:
One of the best parts about hanging out with Stefanie is that she loves pictures as much as I do!  Now, if we can just convince Tayler that moving to Oregon is a stellar plan...

0 comments:

Post a Comment