Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Photography: Abra and Robert

When my Aunt Abra called me up and asked if I wanted to take her family pictures at the Portland riverfront, I was so excited! And I LOVE how the pictures turned out, there are a ton!
I have known these boys since they were born and now they tower over me!
They were very accommodating, letting me get whatever shots I wanted.
And the light was BEAUTIFUL!
It was really cold, though.
The boys came up with this idea.
We headed downtown to grab some hot chocolate at Seattle's Best Coffee to warm up and I felt like a kid at a candy store with all the amazing places to take pictures downtown!
Photobucket
Thanks for letting me take your pictures! I can't wait to shoot more in downtown Portland!

4 comments:

Jeana said...

What a fun place to take pictures. I love how these turned out! Once again amazing work. You definately have a gift no question about it!!!!

Kym said...

Gorgeous!! These photos made me CRY they are so beautiful!! If I HAD to pick favorites (which is really hard) I would pick the one where your arms are all wrapped around each other and the one with Robert and Abra in the background and the boys in the foreground!! The location was of course AMAZING...cuz Portland is pretty much my favorite city...what a beautiful family AND a talented photographer!

Abra said...

Love, love, love them!!!! I already ordered more than 60 prints and framed a huge one for the wall! Thanks!!

Tia Harrington said...

I love, love, love the off center one of the husband and wife and also the one of everyone in the middle of the street. They are all great! Good job, and I am super jealous of being able to shoot in downtown Portland.

Post a Comment