Thursday, December 9, 2010

Newborn Photography: Eliza, 10 days old

I see many sessions of little Eliza in the future. The more I take her picture, the more cute baby hats and props her mom will make for me! And she was SO fun to photograph!
She was SO sleepy and she let me position her just how I wanted!
I just LOVE this one!
Oh my goodness, she is so sweet!
Eliza's mom insisted that we hang Eliza for a picture! She made the sling, of course. Eliza was really good in the sling, she didn't cry or complain, she just looked confused.
Big brother came over for a picture with Eliza. Don't you just LOVE Eliza's cute hat and jacket? Again, made by mommy.
Eliza's mom pulled out this beautiful hat for this sweet picture. I am SO glad that she likes my pictures because she makes such darling things for them!
Oh, I could have photographed her all day!

2 comments:

Out-Island Explorers said...

These are adorable!!!! I just love her sweet cheeks in that first one!

Jerel & Amanda said...

I could look at her pics all day long...oh wait, all day long except when I'm feeding, changing, burping, and protecting her from her big brother...The pictures are SO good, thanks Erika!

Post a Comment